Cintas Senior Director of Strategic Sourcing in Mason, Ohio
Requisition Number: 157205
Cintas is seeking a Senior Director of Strategic Sourcing to be responsible for the sourcing and contracting of all direct and indirect materials and global service providers. In this role, you will lead the development and execution of global sourcing strategies to reduce costs and improve supplier performance in delivery, quality, and cost. You will oversee activities related to supplier evaluation, selection, and supplier management and manage/reduce risks associated with supply base. In addition, you will establish policies and procedures for global direct and indirect sourcing and supplier selection and contribute to the creation of a high-performance culture through effective leadership and collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- This opportunity will be located at our Headquarters in Mason, OH. A relocation package will be provided*
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related discipline*.
• Demonstrated strong negotiation and contracting skills.
• 5+ years’ experience in managing teams responsible for procurement, sourcing, and/or supplier management practices.
• Ability to travel as needed
• Permanent Authorization in the US is required at this time.
• MBA or other advanced degree.
• Experience in implementing the procure-to-pay (P2P) processes.
• Knowledge and experience in information technology, the market and related products and services
• 5+ years supply chain experience
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Supply Chain
Organization: Global Supply Chain
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift