Cintas Business Development Representative in Lehi, Utah
Requisition Number: 152134
Cintas is seeking a Business Development Representative to focus on product line growth within existing customer accounts. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with customers, presenting programs, and meeting a sales quota. Business Development Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations.
• Meet or exceeds revenue goals consistently. Meets or exceeds sales activity requirements. Works closely with Cintas Service Representative to leverage their relationship to increase sales & profits.
• Works under the guidance of Sales Manager to sell a range of products and services to significant customers to achieve sales targets.
• Makes effective use of sales tools, collateral material, and product samples. Develops an annual sales & marketing strategy to accomplish sales goals and budget for fiscal year.
• Works independently to collect and analyze data from customers using pre-determined tools, methods, and formats.
High school diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred
Valid driver's license
Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
1+ years of sales experience
Experience in a similar sales or customer service role
Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Organization: First Aid and Safety
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift