Cintas Production Manager in Chicago, Illinois
Requisition Number: 139714
Cintas is seeking a Production Manager. The Rental Production Manager is responsible for creating a high performing operational environment with a team that is focused, motivated, and inspired to achieve team objectives. The Rental Production Manager is accountable for developing a high performing team, overseeing all plant operations in a location, and ensuring on-time delivery of products that exceed our customer expectations, service and quality standards, and positions Cintas as the leader and best in our industry.
• Customer Experience – Actively works with the Sales and Service teams conducting plant tours, setting appropriate expectations, resolving quality issues, etc. to ensure Cintas is positioned to grow and retain business.
• Partner Experience – Creates an environment that allows Cintas to sustain a highly motivated, engaged, and diverse workforce where partners feel supported and want to do their best work.
• Safety and Risk Management - Creates, promotes, and sustains a culture of world class safety. Ensures production department operates in compliance with internal corporate audit requirements and all corporate policies. Ensures the organization's safety, health and environmental systems and protocols are implemented in the production department. Successfully implements and maintains all aspects of the safety scorecard and the fatality prevention program. Engages partners in safety and ergonomic improvements helping to eliminate injuries. Participates in monthly Safety Improvement Committee (SIC) meetings and leads by example as a location leader in safety and health.
• Communication - Collaborates with General Manager and all other department leaders to ensure the production team is working toward shared location goals and achieving key performance indicators while supporting all company and location visionary efforts. Develops personal relationships with key stakeholders to provide them with the necessary resources to service and exceed customer expectations. Maintains positive lines of communication with the location Service team, Branch leadership, and SSRs through effective execution of key initiatives and programs, weekly/monthly participation in service meetings, Production leadership quarterly route rides, weekly calls and quarterly Branch visits to include Production Manager and Supervisors.
Performs all other duties as assigned, including carrying out responsibilities, performing duties, using skills, and working in conditions necessary to perform all assigned tasks.
High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred
Attendance is an essential function of the job.
Ability to work multiple shifts with variable schedules.
Minimum two years supervisory/management experience.
Two years industry experience preferred.
Cintas offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental and vision benefits, featuring employee health care premiums that are 30% lower than the national average for our industry. One of our medical plan options is even offered at zero cost to our partners.
Additionally, our employee-partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Disability and Life Insurance Packages
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production
Organization: Global Supply Chain
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift