Cintas Graphic Designer in Bedford Park, Illinois
Requisition Number: 97089
Cintas is seeking a Graphic Designer that will be responsible for the management, creative direction and execution of marketing materials in all formats for customers, prospects and internal partners across various departments within the company while upholding appropriate brand guidelines. These include but are not limited to brochures, catalogs, sales materials, direct mailers, RFPs, email campaigns, videos, presentations, ads, posters, art direction of photo and video shoots, etc.
• Lead the creative strategy and execution of materials and resources in the “look and feel” and tone-of-voice of the appropriate brand guidelines across various mediums including integrated campaigns.
• Lead the development of on trend designs to increase the strength of the brand and position company as an industry leader as well as improve existing methods.
• Partner in development of the long-term creative direction for the corporate brand based on competitors, market and industry / marketing trends.
• Develop tools and resources to allow partners to align their materials into the corporate brand standards through presentations, communication tools, newsletters, etc.
• Lead, manage and art direct photo and video shoots.
• Expertise of industry trends/standards including but not limited to creative programs, photography, video, digital, printing, paper, bindery, postage, and trends to deliver impactful materials for internal and external customers.
• Manage multiple projects from concepts, layouts, revisions through final completion while meeting deadlines and expectations.
• Work collaboratively with photographers, printers, freelancers, agencies and other outside resources for the execution of marketing and creative projects, tradeshows and events.
• Experience in customer and vendor negotiations.
• Strong project management and communication skills.
• Excellent public speaking skills.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work closely with senior leadership, marketing managers and key stakeholders.
• Associate Degree in Graphic Design or higher
• 4+ years of job experience
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office on Mac platform
• Ability to travel
• Design experience
Our employee-partners enjoy:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing and Creative Services
Employee Status: Regular
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift