Cintas Market Development Sales Rep in Waynesboro, Virginia
Market Development Sales Rep-10206173
Cintas is currently looking for a Market Development Sales Representative to focus on new, business to business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs, and delivering a sales quota. Sales Representatives may also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our company sales process.
• Valid Driver's License Required
• High School diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• New business to business experience preferred
• Minimum of 1 year inside sales experience or the successful completion of a Cintas sales training program.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
Our Market Development Sales Reps will enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Employee Status: Regular