Cintas Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress in Vancouver, Canada
Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress-10208382
Cintas is currently looking for an Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress to complete uniform fittings, provided face to face customer service, receive dry cleaning, maintain and stock inventory, complete some sewing and alterations as needed. Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress must be a team player and have basic knowledge of computers. The position is responsible for maintaining a record of daily transactions. Position also makes decision regarding product quality requirements.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous customer service experience
• Have a basic understanding in Microsoft Office applications and/or systems including: Microsoft Word, Excel, corporate email system and Internet/Intranet
• Ability to stand and/or sit up to seven hours per day, carry and/or lift supplies/clothing and push and/or pull rolling racks with or without reasonable accommodations
• Previous sewing experience required. Fitting, alteration, and steaming and ironing techniques preferred
• Basic knowledge in sewing machine repair and/or troubleshooting preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Pay Cheques
• RRSP and DPSP Contribution
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition
to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer.
Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s
talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for
limitless opportunities at Cintas?
In accordance with applicable laws (including human rights and accessibilities legislation), accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Job Category: Customer Service
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular