Cintas Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress in St. Joseph, Missouri
Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress-10195087
Cintas is currently looking for an Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress to complete uniform fittings, provided face to face customer service, receive dry cleaning, maintain and stock inventory, complete some sewing and alterations as needed. Uniform Room Attendant/Seamstress must be a team player and have basic knowledge of computers. The position is responsible for maintaining a record of daily transactions. Position also makes decision regarding product quality requirements.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous customer service experience
• Have a basic understanding in Microsoft Office applications and/or systems including: Microsoft Word, Excel, corporate email system and Internet/Intranet
• Ability to stand and/or sit up to seven hours per day, carry and/or lift supplies/clothing and push and/or pull rolling racks with or without reasonable accommodations
• Previous sewing experience required. Fitting, alteration, and steaming and ironing techniques preferred
• Basic knowledge in sewing machine repair and/or troubleshooting preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Customer Service
Location: US-MO-St. Joseph
Employee Status: Regular