Cintas Image Consultant - Hospitality in Spokane Valley, Washington
Image Consultant - Hospitality-10195408
Cintas is looking for a an Image Consultant - Hospitality to sell Cintas Image Apparel programs, services and products. An Image Consultant will apply a requirements-based sales approach to achieve new business sales goals and other territory sales growth objectives. Prospects to be targeted are mid-scale properties and above with an emphasis on full service and luxury properties.
• High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Valid driver's license required
• Experience managing a portfolio of accounts required
• Expected travel 25%-75%, including overnight stays
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications (including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) required, Contact Management System experience preferred.
• Experience merchandising apparel preferred.
• Experience training or coaching others preferred.
• Experience in strategic customer sales situations with high-level decision makers is a strong preferred
• Prefer 5 years sales experience
Our partners enjoy:
∙Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
∙Disability and Life Insurance Package
∙Paid Vacation and Holidays
∙Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Location: US-WA-Spokane Valley
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular