Cintas Route Skipper - CMV in Port Washington, New York
Route Skipper - CMV-10201005
Cintas is currently looking for a Route Skipper to cover open routes during vacation and holiday schedules. Route Skippers perform all of the same functions of a Service Sales Representative, but they do not have a set customer base. Duties include providing excellent route service through the pick-up, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of uniform and facility services products to business customers. Other responsibilities include filling in for absent SSRs and increasing catalog sales through adding on products from the Cintas catalog line.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous route sales experience, preferred
• Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
• Ability to meet the Physical Requirements of the position
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Pay Cheques
• RRSP and DPSP Contribution
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
In accordance with applicable laws (including human rights and accessibilities legislation), accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance
Job Category: Service
Location: US-NY-Port Washington
Employee Status: Regular