Cintas Route Check - In Supervisor in Paducah, Kentucky
Route Check - In Supervisor-10204120
Cintas has a great career opportunity available! We care looking for a Route Check-In Supervisor. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the route check-in procedures within a location in an efficient and policy-compliant manner. You will also assist the service leadership team in coordinating and delivering training material and will supervise at least two partners.
Other responsibilities include:
• Hire, train, develop and support assigned partners
• Complete and deliver performance reviews to all direct reports as prescribed
• Ensure every partner that runs a route understands and complies with Cintas check-in policies and procedures and is audit-compliant
• Perform daily check in procedures per policy including counting and balancing cash collected on routes
• Inspect returned garments validating that invoicing and pricing is appropriate and monitoring garment orders and grade requests to help control material costs
• Monitor and coach SSRs on full use of the customer request system.
• Coordinate complete resolution of unresolved customer request forms with the SSRs and CSRs
• Track key information (contest/initiative results, material cost data, vehicle data, etc…) and post/publish the data to appropriate partners
• Monitor route activity and results through reports, invoices, queries and six sigma tasks
• Maintain a safe work environment by following and enforcing all safety regulations and training
• Maximize revenue by monitoring LRs, net billings, credits, pricing levels and other factors
• Ensure scanning and TruCount procedures consistently occurs
• Manage fleet procedures (DVIRs, DOT documentation, repair and maintenance scheduling and budget) as directed by the GM
• Manage/coordinate national and MLRA accounts by working with key managers, other locations and the corporate national account team
• Assist with various training programs and training documentation as directed by the GM
• Attend and participate in location management meetings as required by
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license - Meet the Federal Motor Carrier Driver Qualifications, Part 391, where appropriate and DOT requirements.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding previous employment.
• Lift and carry. Bend to pick up garments and bulk items.
• Reach and walk. Climb in and out of trucks while carrying product.
• Sit while driving a delivery vehicle.
• High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-3 years of Cintas route experience preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular