Cintas Route Skipper - CMV in Ontario, California
Route Skipper - CMV-10195049
Cintas is currently looking for a Route Skipper to cover open routes during vacation and holiday schedules. Route Skippers perform all of the same functions of a Service Sales Representative, but they do not have a set customer base. Duties include providing excellent route service through the pick-up, cleaning, maintenance and delivery of uniform and facility services products to business customers. Other responsibilities include filling in for absent SSRs and increasing catalog sales through adding on products from the Cintas catalog line.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous route sales experience, preferred
• Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
• Ability to meet the Physical Requirements of the position
Our Route Skipper partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation has offered highly specialized services to businesses of all types for over 45 years. Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
As the industry leader, Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, document management services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products across North America and abroad. We operate facilities, manufacturing sites and distribution centers across the globe.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular