Cintas Truck Mechanic - CMV in North Jackson, Ohio
Truck Mechanic - CMV-10197452
Cintas is currently looking for a Truck Mechanic to manage the safety and efficiency of a location's vehicle fleet. At Cintas, we pride ourselves on the professional appearance and maintenance of our fleet, and on providing vehicle safety for our team of Route Drivers. The Truck Mechanic will move trucks at the facility or vendor. Selected individual will provide on-site repairs of company vans and gasoline and diesel trucks, to include: oil and fluid changes, tune-ups, state and Department of Transportation compliance inspections, and major service repairs.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• 3-5 years previous experience as a truck mechanic
• A high school diploma/GED preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment.
Our Truck Mechanic partners enjoy:
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation has offered highly specialized services to businesses of all types for over 45 years. Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
As the industry leader, Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, document management services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products across North America and abroad. We operate facilities, manufacturing sites and distribution centers across the globe.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production / Manufacturing
Location: US-OH-North Jackson
Employee Status: Regular