Cintas Administrative Support in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania
Cintas is currently looking for an Administrative Support partner to perform administrative and data entry duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and maintaining accurate databases; performing data entry, word processing and other data management functions; developing advanced financial and business statistics spreadsheets; preparing various reports; completing projects as assigned; sending department communications; and performing other administrative tasks as required.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum two years administrative experience required
• Minimum two years data entry experience required
• Advanced proficiency with computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Our Administrative Assistants enjoys:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Administration, General Office & Clerical
Location: US-PA-Mount Pleasant
Employee Status: Regular