Cintas Systems Eng - Level 3 - Networking in Mason, Ohio
Systems Eng - Level 3 - Networking-10201670
Cintas is currently looking for a Systems Engineer Level 3-Infrastructure for the Enterprise Services team within IT. The Systems Engineer Level 3 is responsible for: researching advanced technology trends in area(s) of expertise; identifying emerging trends and initiating research projects for team members; designing innovative solutions using new technologies; recommending short-term alternatives when appropriate; creating prototypes and leading initial development and testing through to production; defining enterprise-wide scoped SLAs to ensure requirements are met or exceeded; escalating problems as required based on SLAs; developing client satisfaction and capacity planning metrics; coordinating assessment of emerging technologies typically as the lead subject matter expert; evaluating and recommending new projects or tools for the organization; overseeing cost benefit analysis and presenting options to management teams; assisting in the resolution of support issues escalated by senior operations or development personnel; providing technical expertise across business functions; articulating relationship between business and the data and technology that support the business; identifying opportunities to improve business processes via new technologies; making recommendations and influencing long-term technology strategy and planning for multiple business units; assisting in development of RFPs and responses to new business opportunities; acting as subject matter expert to various project teams; determining dependencies and prerequisites; creating CRFs for assigned tasks and ensuring CRFs are approved in accordance with project timeline; and defining production readiness and transition acceptance criteria and ensuring criteria are completed before new system implementation.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Technology
• Minimum 5 years of experience with data networking technologies
• Minimum 5 years of experience with converged solutions (VoIP, Video)
• Minimum 5 years of experience with Cisco routing and switching solutions
• Minimum 2 years of experience with dynamic load balancing (preferably F5)
• Experience with Cisco Identify Services Engine (ISE), preferred
• Advanced level troubleshooting for networking solutions
• Experience with VPN, SSL/Cisco
• Experience with network security solutions, Cisco – ASA/ACS/FirePower
• Experience with implementing QoS
• Project Management experience, preferred
• Cisco certifications (CCDP, CCNP, CCIE), preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: IT
Employee Status: Regular