Cintas Meeting and Event Planner in Mason, Ohio
Meeting and Event Planner-10201717
Cintas is currently looking for a Meeting and Event Planner. Responsibilities include coordinating all aspects of corporate/business meetings and seminars including contract negotiations, hotel rooming lists, ground transportation, audio/visual and food and beverage requirements. Responsibilities also include negotiating rates, communicating meeting specifications to partners and corporate travel consultants, reviewing and updating meeting files, processing invoices for vendor payments and charging appropriate departments/locations. This position also assists corporate travel coordinators with booking business travel reservations such as flights, rental cars and hotels.
• High school diploma or GED/Associate Degree preferred
• 1-2 years experience working in an airline reservation system required
• 2-4 years experience planning corporate/business meetings required
• Proficiency in relevant computer software applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment with pending deadlines, prioritize work and manage emergency work requests.
• High level of attention to details.
• Ability to cooperate within a teamwork environment and work toward common goals within department.
Our Meeting and Event Planner will enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Travel
Employee Status: Regular