Cintas Manager of Sales Technology in Mason, Ohio
Manager of Sales Technology-10196746
'Cintas’ corporate staff departments, including Marketing, Management Information Systems, Accounting and Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, Legal, Purchasing, Research and Development, and administration, support our growing number of locations nationwide, providing the support they need to consistently exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Sales Technology. The Manager of Sales Technology responsible for driving results associated with Sales Technology initiatives including (but not limited to);
Lead the training of field sales teams on technology solutions
Responsible for the development of training documentation and resources
Measuring, reporting, and analyzing user adoption of sales tools
Building requirements for new sales tools as well as enhancements to existing sales tools
Serve as the subject matter expert and escalation resource for end user support of sales technologies
Identifying new opportunities for sales technology to drive business processes
This position leads the sales force automation process on a regional level. Will lead from the front line to local sales managers and ensure regional training directors are completing the required offerings. This role conducts training, provides relevant training materials for classes, and coaches other presenters on how to effectively use SFA. In addition, conducts field rides to ensure compliance with our process and provides feedback to Sales Representatives and Sales Managers on key
Areas of need.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred. Majors in Business, Marketing or Information Technology are preferred.
• At least 3 years’ experience leading initiatives in a matrix organization with responsibility for holding others accountable for their performance on the initiative.
• At least 1 year Field Sales Experience, preferred.
• Prior experience using Adobe Captivate or equivalent training software, preferred.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics or equivalent CRM, preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required.
• Proficient in ability to interpret data, analyze results and provide analysis in an actionable form.
• Good oral and written communication skills to facilitate working with other departments in all levels of the organization.
• Excellent Presentation Skills. This position uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to communicate with other people independently while providing guidance and training to others on speaking in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
• This position requires travel availability of up to 50%.
• Prior Cintas Operations or Cintas Sales experience, helpful
Our partners enjoy:
RRSP Match, DFSP Contribution
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Vacation and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing
Employee Status: Regular