Cintas IT SAP Development Lead - EM in Mason, Ohio
IT SAP Development Lead - EM-10201642
The SAP Development Lead–EM is responsible for the overall quality of the SAP EM environment. The SAP Development Lead will ensure SAP development initiatives are successfully completed in line with Cintas’ strategic initiatives and deadlines. The SAP Development Lead will oversee the internal and external team members’ activities in development related work, establish and ensure adherence to development standards, processes and procedures. The SAP Development Lead will provide strategic guidance and sign off on proposed changes to the SAP environment related to EM.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years SAP development experience utilizing SAP NetWeaver and ABAP technologies including any combination of at least five of the following: Workbench, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, ALV Grids, Webdynpro, LSMW, BDCs, SAP Script, Workflow Customization, and SAP forms.
• Minimum 5 years of experience designing and developing SAP architecture
• Minimum 5 years Software Development Life Cycle experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience utilizing SAP Online Service System including incidents and notes
• Minimum 5 years of combined experience developing in the SAP CRM and SAP SCM environments
• Minimum 3 years of experience leading other SAP development resources (employees and/or contractors) Minimum 2 years of experience with mobile technology such as tablets or scanners
• Minimum 1 year of experience communicating technical and business issues/solutions to all levels of management
• Experience with SAP Event Manager, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: IT
Employee Status: Regular