Cintas Inside Sales Representative [ Deep Clean in Mason, Ohio
Inside Sales Representative [ Deep Clean-10203655
- Cintas is looking for a well-trained, highly motivated sales professional who is service focused and enjoys spending significant time selling on the telephone to grow the overall account relationships with Cintas by representing our Deep Clean Division. The Position will work within assigned markets to grow the current accounts, increase customer satisfaction, and exceed set revenue goals within the division. In addition, position will work closely with assigned internal Cintas locations to ensure accounts are scheduled and serviced.
• Minimum 1 year sales experience, preferred
• Portfolio management experience, required
• Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Word, Excel required; PowerPoint and Access, preferred
• Working knowledge of contact management and order management systems, preferred
• High School diploma or equivalent, required
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Employee Status: Regular