Cintas Digital Marketing Analyst in Mason, Ohio
Digital Marketing Analyst-10206561
The Cintas Marketing division is looking for a qualified candidate to become a Digital Marketing Analyst who will work with our eBusiness Marketing team. This position will manage digital marketing initiatives for Cintas that align with Cintas' enterprise business goals. Additional responsibilities include: facilitating lead generation initiatives; integrating marketing campaigns; web analytics, and advising internal departments regarding digital marketing initiatives including search marketing, email, social media, content, and analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of working experience of digital marketing
• Minimum 2 years of working experience of search engine marketing (PPC, SEO)
• Minimum 2 years of working experience of email marketing
• Experience working with Google Analytics, preferred
• Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferred
• Experience working with Marketing Automation Systems, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing
Employee Status: Regular