Cintas Assistant Marketing Manager - Fire Protection in Mason, Ohio
Assistant Marketing Manager - Fire Protection-10195131
Cintas is currently looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager-Fire Protection.
• Researching industry trends and competitive information.
• Developing presentations, proofreading, creating analytical spreadsheets, Competitive price analysis
• Assisting in development of integrated marketing programs
• Research, develop and monitor project plans, timelines, and budgets
• Building sales programs communications sales channels and sales materials, Distribution of sales leads, contests, and revenue programs.
• Organize and execute trade shows, presentations, and special projects.
• Competitive price analysis, research experience
• 2 years experience in Marketing and/or in Sales required; Data Management/Analysis, Advertising, Sales, and Trade Show/Event Management and Sales Training preferred
• Project management skills
• Bachelor's Degree required in Marketing or other related field
• Proficiency in Microsoft office programs including Internet, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience preferred
• Expected travel 30% of the time domestically and or internationally, including overnight
Our Assistant Market Research Project Managers enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing
Employee Status: Regular