Cintas Accounts Receivable Processor in Mason, Ohio
Accounts Receivable Processor-10201403
Cintas is looking for an Accounts Receivable Processor. This position is responsible for entering invoice data into Excel spreadsheets and the AS/400 system, researching invoice information, and submitting check requests, and working with subcontractors to resolve invoicing questions.
• High School Diploma or GED
• At least one year of office experience
• Experience performing various business tasks including data entry, reading and interpreting invoice data, creating spreadsheets, researching invoice information, resolving invoicing problems and communicating invoice issues to management
• Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office Excel
• Data Entry skills of at least 9500 KPH (alphanumeric)
Our Accounts Receivable Processors enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Paid Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Administration, General Office & Clerical
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular