Cintas Human Resources Manager in Madison, Alabama
Human Resources Manager-10195683
Cintas is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager to oversee all generalist areas of human resources. Primary areas of responsibility include managing turnover, recruiting, payroll and benefits administration, driving positive employee relations and monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Company's legal obligations as to the FMLA, ADA, EEO/Affirmative Action, Workers' Compensation, Unemployment, and other employment laws. Safety is also a key focus for the HR Manager who is responsible to ensure partners are trained on company safety policies and procedures, and to emphasize a culture of safety at the location overall.
• High School diploma/GED required; four year college degree, preferably in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field, preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years of HR or business related experience with some management responsibilities, preferred
• Prior experience in an industrial/service environment, preferred
• Prior experience in compensation, benefits, recruiting, hiring, and training, preferred
• The ability to speak/understand Spanish or another language in addition to English, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401 (k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Human Resources
Employee Status: Regular