Cintas Maintenance Trainee in Lexington, Kentucky
Cintas has a great opportunity to join our team as a Maintenance Trainee. Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Trainee will receive on-the-job training and will:
• Learn how to repair, maintain, perform preventive/predictive maintenance, install, and troubleshoot industrial equipment, systems, and components, including but not limited to: washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems, and boilers.
• Learn proper operation of industrial wastewater treatment systems, wash alley equipment, Autosort systems, as applicable to the processing operation.
• Perform indoor and outdoor housekeeping.
• Train in and adhere to Cintas’ health and safety policies and procedures while learning to perform all duties.
This position is designed as a training position to allow the individual to compete for advancement upon completion of the program.
• Maintenance Knowledge – sufficient formal or informal training to provide the ability to perform the specifics and general requirements of this position. Any combination of general maintenance, building maintenance, equipment maintenance, automotive maintenance, construction, plumbing, electrical, and Military experience is acceptable.
• Some general knowledge and skills that demonstrates good mechanical background will be required prior to acceptance as a maintenance trainee.
• Ability to read and understand maintenance literature printed in English required. Ability to communicate verbally in English.
• Experience with formalized safety programs preferred, such as Lock Out / Tag Out, Confined Space, OSHA Awareness, Technical School Courses, or Ladder Safety.is preferred
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Employee Status: Regular