Cintas Product Support Specialist in Indianapolis, Indiana
Product Support Specialist-10201384
Create quotes for field partners to present to customers. Functions may include one or more of the following:
• product research
• communication with vendors to determine comparable products
• check availability of product
• research pricing
• create professional looking quotes
• create reservations in SAP for quoted products
• communicate with field partners and Central Purchasers for ordering quoted product
• maintain log of quote requests and quoted product information
• High School diploma/GED required; college degree preferred
• Valid driver's license required
• Knowledgeable in computer applications and/or systems including: Corporate Email System (including calendar management), Internet/Intranet, MS Excel and MS Word required; prefer MS PowerPoint
• Prior experience in rapport building with internal and external customers, probing for customer requirements, and presenting solutions preferred
Our Special Order Coordinators enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Organization: First Aid and Safety
Employee Status: Regular