Cintas Office Manager/Human Resources Coordinator in Hughesville, Maryland
Office Manager/Human Resources Coordinator-10197370
Cintas is currently looking for an Office Manager/Human Resources Coordinator to oversee all functions of an office staff and HR department. Office Management responsibilities include supervising an administrative team in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, data entry and receptionist. Other key areas include managing a budget and ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. HR Coordinator duties entail overseeing HR generalist areas including recruiting (for professional and entry level office, production, sales and service positions), wage surveys, payroll and benefits administration, ensuring programs are in place to drive positive employee relations, and monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Company's legal obligations under the FMLA, ADA, EEO/Affirmative Action, Workers' Compensation, Unemployment and OSHA, and other employment laws.
• A four year college degree or equivalent work experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Intranet/Intranet, Flowcharting software and AS400, preferred
• 1+ years of HR generalist field experience preferred
• 3-5 years office management experience preferred
• Prior experience in compensation, benefits, recruiting, hiring, and training, in a similar industrial environment preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred
Our Office Manager/Human Resources Coordinators enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Administration, General Office & Clerical
Employee Status: Regular