Cintas Uniform Room Contract Administrator in Henderson, Nevada
Uniform Room Contract Administrator-10201414
Cintas is currently looking for an Contract Administrator to manage the process and provide assistance to the sales team and Onsite Services Leadership with negotiating terms and conditions of new or renewal Uniform Room service contracts for customer properties. This position is responsible for assisting with negotiating payment terms of monthly Uniform Room service fee, set up fee and termination fee, correspond and coordinate all aspects of the approval process with involved sales team members, leadership team and contract team including internal legal counsel to ensure compliance. This position will also assist the Onsite Services director and management team with all administrative and support functions
• H.S. Diploma/GED required;
• Knowledge of basic accounting procedure required
• Previous work experience in creating/maintaining files, data entry, proofreading/editing documents, providing alternative contract language solutions, negotiation, reporting, and internet research required
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with partners at all levels of the organization
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet/Intranet); previous experience working with SAP systems required.
Our partners enjoy
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Administration, General Office & Clerical
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular