Cintas Technical Designer in Henderson, Nevada
While thousands of companies turn to Cintas for the best in uniform rental, some of the biggest names in the hospitality, food service, transportation and entertainment industries partner with Cintas to deliver the look they want through uniform sales. Cintas' National Account Sales Division designers outfit a broad range of customers with uniforms that meet their unique needs. From soft, tailored suiting to fun cruise wear, from scrubs and lab coats to chef wear and from housekeeping garments to outerwear, the National Account Sales Division helps companies and institutions brand their image. Cintas' National Account Sales Division also offers a quality selection of promotional products to enhance and maintain customers' corporate identity.
Cintas is looking for a Technical Designer to interpret styling requirements for conceptual development, as well as create technical packages utilizing Gerber WebPDM and MS Word software, create patterns utilizing Gerber Accumark systems, establish points of measure and grade rules, and manage and approve all fit development. The Technical Designer will also be responsible for tracking daily workload in MS Excel.
• H.S. Diploma/GED; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Proficient in computer application and/or systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel; prefer Adobe Acrobat and AS400
• Proficiency in use of Data Management Systems preferred
• Prior grading experience preferred
• Prior digitizing experience preferred
Our Technical Designers enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Production / Manufacturing
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular