Cintas Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day) - CMV in Frankfort, Indiana
Route Service Sales Representative - Uniform (4 day) - CMV-10213399
The Cintas Team is looking for a Route Service Sales Representative (RSSR) to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division.
• RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service an existing customer base.
• It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products, and other rental products.
• RSSRs are the face of Cintas to our customers and must work to build rapport with key decision makers, ensure quality standards, and pro-actively solve customer concerns.
• Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals, and controlling inventory all while working professionally, safely, and complying with Department of Transportation (“DOT”) regulations.
• The vast majority of RSSRs work four days per week with no weekends.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Have an active driver’s license
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
Successful candidates will also possess:
• The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
• High School diploma, GED, or Military Service, preferred
• The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation, preferred
• Self-motivation and be driven to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals.
• A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit.
This is a rewarding opportunity! To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through
competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service Sales Representative
Employee Status: Regular