Cintas Team Service Manager - National Contract Services in Durham, North Carolina
Team Service Manager - National Contract Services-10205777
The Team Service Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing assigned accounts through providing quality and efficient customer service and daily management of accounts. Works to provide quality and efficient customer service management via effective customer relations, account knowledge, team work, problem resolution and time management. Work to meet deadlines per customer request. Promote both internal and external confidence in the services we provide. Oversee and provide direction to the Account Managers and Customer Service Representatives to assure adequate workloads are being performed.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Communicate directly with assigned customers to provide resolve to any customer service issues in a timely manner.
• Establish and maintain a rapport with each customer to ensure customer satisfaction levels are being met and utilize customer relationships to seek opportunities for account growth.
• Ensure that customer work is properly delegated to the appropriate Account Manager/CSR team for scheduling and satisfactory completion on a daily basis.
• Work daily with affiliates and provide direction to proactively resolve any issues as needed to meet customer expectations.
• Maintain/improve the profitability of assigned accounts to meet established quarterly goals.
• Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a weekly basis to all team partners.
• Establish work procedures to support company and department goals and standards, procedures and strategize direction.
• Provide continual on-going evaluation of processes and procedures.
• Responsible for leading Account Manager's and CSR's teams through providing on-going coaching, support, direction and leadership.
• Ensure that timely and accurate performance evaluations are completed for each team partner.
• Responsible for reviewing, approving and successfully resolving any disputed invoicing.
Our Team Service Manager partners enjoy:
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
Disability & Life Insurance Package
Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Minimum, 2 years Previous experience with Customer Service and Heavy Phones, required.
• Minimum, 2 years Experience with problem solving, strong negotiation skill sets, required
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
• Comfortable with multiple tasking – telephone, keyboard and comprehension of customer request
• Type a minimum of 45 wpm
• Travel 25% or less
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Comfortable with working in a dynamically changing environment
• Able to deal with high volumes of workload with ease
• Undergo technical selection training (which may include any of the following: locksmithing, security grilles, plumbing, handyman services, floor maintenance and repair).
• Advanced level developing/dispatching affiliates
• Professional writing skills and strong e-mail correspondence experience
Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, required
• Strong mentoring and coaching abilities
Cintas Corporation has offered highly specialized services to businesses of all types for over 45 years. Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
As the industry leader, Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, document management services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products across North America and abroad. We operate facilities, manufacturing sites and distribution centers across the globe.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular