Cintas Fire Project Manager in Durham, North Carolina
Fire Project Manager-10194904
Cintas is currently seeking a Fire Project Manager for our Fire Protection Division. Fire Project Managers are responsible for project management of suppression system, fire alarm, and sprinkler system installation projects. Job duties include reviewing project scope and estimates for accuracy and code compliance, providing estimating support to the sales department, obtaining appropriate approvals and permits for designs and project site management.
• Valid driver's license, required
• High school diploma or equivalent, required
• Minimum NICET Level II in Alarm, required
• Knowledge of and experience with fire codes and fire protection systems, preferred
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Detail-orientated and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Service
Employee Status: Regular