Cintas Affiliate Service Representative - Fire National Accounts in Durham, North Carolina
Affiliate Service Representative - Fire National Accounts-10196996
Cintas Fire National Accounts is currently looking for an Affiliates' Service Representative that will work to provide quality and efficient customer service to Affiliates and customers through the daily management of work orders. Works to provide quality and efficient customer and affiliate service via effective customer or affiliate relations, account knowledge, teamwork, issue resolution and time management through the direction of the Team Service Manager. Works to meet deadlines per customer request and promotes both internal and external confidence in the services we provide. Will know and see to the satisfaction of all customer requirements and expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs)
• Affiliate inspection follow up: establish job acceptance and schedule dates from affiliates
• Follow up with affiliate when schedule dates for preventative maintenance work orders pass without job completion and confirm completion or obtain an updated acceptable schedule date
• Obtain quotes from affiliates whey they identify deficiencies during inspections
• Obtain all necessary paperwork from affiliates upon completion of all jobs
• Work effectively with the Customer Service Representatives to find alternative providers for jobs where affiliates are not meeting basic service level requirements
• Must be able to successfully work within a matrix organization with the Customer Service Representatives and the Affiliates Relations Department to ensure on-time completion and invoicing of work orders for customers and provide feedback to maintain a high performing affiliate network.
• Develop a working fire industry vocabulary and understanding of key fire equipment functions
• High School Diploma minimum; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong customer service orientation and business acumen
• High level skills in computer applications to include Outlook, Microsoft Office and database management
• Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks within short timelines
• Works cooperatively, within a team environment
• Strong work ethic, business acumen and competitive urgency
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Customer Service
Employee Status: Regular