Cintas Regional Fleet Coordinator in Downsview, Canada
Regional Fleet Coordinator-10197451
Cintas is currently looking for an accomplished Corporate Regional Fleet Coordinator to help support one of the largest fleets in North America.
The Coordinator will have oversight of vehicle safety and compliance (both regulatory and preventative maintenance) as well as support multiple locations with maintenance best practices and successful negotiation with fleet maintenance contracts. This position will support our fleets on a regional basis, across multiple states.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting location management and fleet team with the maintenance program; identifying local fleet maintenance service providers and assessing quality of work; standardizing maintenance procedures; reviewing and approving major fleet repairs; evaluating current and long term fleet needs for the location; completing fleet inspections; managing and auditing location documentation to ensure compliance; training partners at locations; adhering to federal and state transportation requirements; and monitoring any violations and developing action plans to mitigate risk.
• High School diploma or GED required
• Minimum five years of medium truck fleet maintenance experience, with at least 3 years experience in the supervision and management.
• ASE Medium-Heavy Truck Certification preferred
• Significant work experience in the following areas preferred: accurate record keeping; support of multiple remote locations; vehicle maintenance audits
• Ability to travel up to 75% including overnight stay is required
• Prior experience with vendor negotiations and procurement preferred
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Knowledge of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• Weekly Pay Cheques
• RRSP and DPSP Contribution
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
In accordance with applicable laws (including human rights and accessibilities legislation), accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
Job Category: Engineering
Employee Status: Regular