Cintas Maintenance Technician I - 2nd Shift in Dayton, Ohio
Maintenance Technician I - 2nd Shift-10196607
Cintas is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician I - 2nd Shift to assist with maintaining an industrial laundry facility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting industrial equipment, systems and components including but not limited to washers, dryers, steam tunnels, conveyor systems and boilers; assisting with performing preventive/predictive maintenance; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; monitoring inventory supplies; and maintaining maintenance records.
• Minimum two years working experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military required.
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
• Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint is required.
• Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required.
• Boiler knowledge preferred.
• HVAC experience preferred
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing preferred.
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Employee Status: Regular