Cintas Operations and Compliance Project Coordinator in Bedford Park, Illinois
Operations and Compliance Project Coordinator-10207702
Cintas is currently looking for an Operations and Compliance Project Coordinator to lead and support various project initiatives for the Direct Sale Strategic Markets Business Operations and Six Sigma Team. These initiatives will primarily focus around policy exceptions, audits, divisional policies and compliance. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing, organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of the Manager of Business Operations or the Six Sigma Project Lead.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Previous experience prioritizing multiple tasks required
• Previous experience communicating verbally and in writing to employees at all levels of the organization required
• Previous experience analyzing data, identifying problems and recomending corrective action required
• Proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and Intranet/Internet required; experience with Cintas systems including, AS400, Unity, CCSSS and Webflow preferred
• Previous experience managing projects from development through completion required
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Customer Service
Location: US-IL-Bedford Park
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular