Cintas Maintenance Technician Apprentice in Bedford Park, Illinois
Maintenance Technician Apprentice-10203774
Cintas is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician Apprentice. This position will train with current facility and maintenance technicians to become familiar with activiities and learn appropriate techniques in maintaining the facility while following established safety and facility procedures. The Maintenance Technician Apprentice is also responsible for immediate response to facility issues that arise during a shift and completing assigned activities efficiently to minimize partner or equipment downtime.
• High School diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred
• Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Experience communicating in writing and verbally with employees and customers at all levels of an organization.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours during a shift.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail and Calendar Management system, Internet/Intranet preferred
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Location: US-IL-Bedford Park
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular