Cintas Apparel Designer in Bedford Park, Illinois
Cintas is looking for an Apparel Designer to identify customer themes and requirements, design and present garment collections. This position will collaborate with multiple teams to take a design project from concept to completion as well as present relevant innovation to the team and contribute supporting materials that illustrate design concepts.
• High School diploma or GED required, Prefer college degree in apparel design required
• Knowledge of garment construction and materials used in garment construction
• Knowledge of and experience using Internet and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Email with calendar management like Outlook), Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign required
• Minimum of 3 years apparel design experience required. 5 years experience preferred
• Experience with collaborating with multiple teams across an organization to complete a project required
• Experience designing a collection around a single theme required
• Experience presenting to customers at all levels of an organization required
• Ability to travel overnight domestically or internationally up to 25%
Our partners enjoy:
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. Cintas operates in more than 430 facilities including six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Marketing
Location: US-IL-Bedford Park
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Temporary