Cintas Account Manager in Bedford Park, Illinois
Cintas is currently looking for an Account Manager to serve as a liaison between Cintas customers, sales and all business units. The Account Manager will manage business relationships with customers to ensure accurate and timely program implementation, increased penetration and retention of the customer. Responsibilities include account management, growth and profitability, retention, execution of marketing strategy, sales and inventory management.
• Minimum of three years account management or project management experience required
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or other relevant business discipline preferred
• Experience in developing and/or executing a sales/marketing plan preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Email and Internet) required; Access preferred)
• Experience in problem resolution with collaboration
• Ability to travel up to 20%
Our Account Managers enjoy:
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Apparel Discounts
For more than 45 years, Cintas Corporation has offered highly-specialized services to businesses of all types. Cintas provides uniforms, facility services, safety supplies, fire protection solutions, flame resistant clothing, cleanroom resources, and promotional products. We are the service professionals, providing countless supplies and services to businesses small and large throughout the world. We operate in 420 facilities including, six manufacturing sites and nine distribution centers. We also have one of the largest fleets in North America. To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills.
Cintas is Team Driven, and the true spirit we share gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure.
The engine of Cintas’ team driven approach is our culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employee-partners, regardless of their job title and description.
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Category: Sales
Location: US-IL-Bedford Park
Organization: Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Employee Status: Regular